The office was founded in 1968 under the name H.O. Dieter Schoppe, Garden and Landscape Architect BDLA. In the meantime, Mr. Schoppe has retired from the management and the office is managed by his former partner Jochen Meyer.
Our office consists of the office owner and another 10 employees and has many years of experience in the planning and realization of open spaces. We work successfully with private clients and investors, housing associations, building architects, urban planners, other specialist engineers and authorities.
The area of responsibility lies predominantly in the planning of open spaces in an urban context.
This includes in particular:
- Open space design for industrial, commercial and office buildings
- Public urban plazas
- Housing projects
- Development schemes for large housing estates and commercial developments
- Open space design for schools, day care centres, Residential homes and hospitals
- Improvements to the living environment in existing residential complexes
- Garden conservation of parks and residential complexes
- Urban and landscape planning reports and competitions
- Interior greening
A not insignificant part of our contracts results from winning competitions, in which we always bring in and further develop the design qualities of our office.
The creation of plans is done with AutoCAD, Photoshop and 3D animations by Sketch-Up.
The creation of service specifications and their evaluation is done with an AVA program.
The services for the open space planning are provided according to HOAI phase 1-9.