The office was founded by Professor Wilhelm Hübotter and Richard Bödeker in 1961 and has been active internationally since the 1970s. After Jens Bödeker had his own office in Berlin (E.F.E.U. Landschaftsarchitekten) he joined his father's office in 2002. Jens Bödeker is appointed as managing director of BPLA GmbH. Richard Bödeker, Christoph Dankers, Joachim Müller, Nils Pudewills, Ulrich Riederer and Alexandra von Bieler work as partners for BPLA GmbH.
- Landscape master plans / regional and urban
- Landscape architecture
- Landscape conservation and management
- Environmental protection
- Garden design
- A fast task force that offers flexibility and creativity
- Over 40 years of innovative designs and approaches
- An internationally oriented and composed team
- Planning with environmental and sustainability in mind.