We at MERA are convinced that people need diverse, exciting, high-quality multifunctional open spaces in which different needs and demands can develop and meet.
The demands on urban spaces in particular are increasing and changing in times of social change. As a planning office, we want to provide new answers to this. By bringing together current impulses from research and practice and developing them further.
MERA should become a space of opportunity for us and our partners, clients and society. Through inspiring exchange, intensive dialogues and also controversial discussions.
Our positions for a new quality in landscape architecture:
1. Puts people at the centre and not the spectacle
2. Make open spaces places of social interaction
3. Understand the users of a space before you plan it
4. Think holistically and not in special topics
5. Do not follow a supposedly contemporary design language.